1: Register for one of College of Allied Educator’s courses
- Call our programme managers at 6533 0031 for details
- Submit application for approval
- Upon approval of course, proceed to make your claim via skillsfuture.sg/credit
2: Claim (SkillsFuture Credit)
- On www.skillsfuture.sg/credit, login with your SingPass ID/password.
- Click on “Submit a Claim”
- If this is your first time submitting a claim, you will be prompted to update the mandatory fields under “My Profile”. To continue, click on “Proceed”. Select “Save My Profile” at the bottom of the page to save your details.
- You will be directed back to the “Submit a Claim” page.
- Select the course Start Date
- Enter Training Provider name “College of Allied Educators” and perform a “Search”
- Click on the Course NAME and click “Done”.
*Before submitting a claim, you should register for a programme. You can submit a claim as early as 60 days before the course start date.
5. Enter $500 or Fees and select <Pay To>, select Training Provider.
* Please print screen the “Submit A Claim” page below and email it to CAE’s programme managers.
3: Check Your Claims Status
- Once logged in the SkillsFuture Credit Portal, you can check if your claim status is approved.
- If the claim has been rejected, you should be notified via SMS. Please check with Skillsfuture for the reason of rejection.
- If approved, you need to ensure that your remaining payment has been made to College of Allied Educators.
For more information on Skills Future, click here: http://www.skillsfuture.sg
Note: Submit the invoice or payment advice for SkillsFuture. Do not submit receipt.